Peter Henderson aka Agent Cassius
c***@gmail.com
2013-07-01 21:54:16 UTC
When was Cassius/Peter Henderson turned? I just got done reading Red Rabbit and thought he was turned at the end of Without Remorse but might have been Cardinal of the Kremlin. Anybody remember?

Chris
Loren Pechtel
2013-07-02 03:56:11 UTC
Without Remorse.
c***@gmail.com
2013-07-02 21:28:15 UTC
Ok, but at the end of Red Rabbit, the CIA (judge moore, ritter, greer) were intersted in the information that the Rabbit gave them about agent cassius like he was still working for the Russians.
t***@gmail.com
2016-01-06 04:00:30 UTC
Randy,

Red Rabbit was set in between the events of Patriot Games and HFRO.
c***@gmail.com
2016-06-01 13:25:51 UTC
Can anyone tell me when Peter Henderson is first introduced and then turned?
I am re-reading Cardinal of the Kremlin, and I am going nuts trying to
remeber the first time we see him. Is it HFRO? I keep thinking it must be,
but I can't remember its context in that book.
Thanks,
Randy
Peter Henderson was recruited in Without Remorse