China thanks Christian Bale for making movie about Nanking massacre
David E. Powell
2011-12-16 18:50:28 UTC
Christian Bale was in China to premiere a movie about the Nanking
massacre of 1937, and the PRC's government security forces gave him
one heck of a welcome:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074895/Christian-Bale-roughed-guards-trying-visit-Chinese-activist.html

Vhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074895/Christian-Bale-roughed-guards-trying-visit-Chinese-activist.html>
Sean Brightly
Bale is badass.
David E. Powell
2011-12-16 19:08:04 UTC
Post by Sean Brightly
Post by David E. Powell
Christian Bale was in China to premiere a movie about the Nanking
massacre of 1937, and the PRC's government security forces gave him
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074895/Christian-Bale-roughe...
Vhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074895/Christian-Bale-roughe...>
Bale is badass.
I agree. That took some serious balls and my hat is off to him. It
isn't the usual photo op that's for sure.

#NoOpportunityWasted
Jeffrey Hamilton
2011-12-17 20:59:13 UTC
Post by David E. Powell
Post by Sean Brightly
Post by David E. Powell
Christian Bale was in China to premiere a movie about the Nanking
massacre of 1937, and the PRC's government security forces gave him
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074895/Christian-Bale-roughe...
Vhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074895/Christian-Bale-roughe...>
Bale is badass.
I agree. That took some serious balls and my hat is off to him. It
isn't the usual photo op that's for sure.
#NoOpportunityWasted
Seconded and good for Mr Bale. It's too bad he didn't have some serious Kung
Foo fighters on hand and on his side to help kick some serious Communist
butt !

cheers.....Jeff